You can read about the beginning of the project here: Kicking off some new curriculum You can get a glimpse of the project in action here: Sound of Fourth Graders Reading.
After reading their books they used this form to think about their person.
Project Checklist: Have You?
- Created a Wordle
- Created a Tagxedo
- Started a video in Animoto
- Named your video
- Found images that help the viewer understand your person?
- Added text slides that give details or interesting facts about your person?
- Created a slide that says “A Haiku about….”
- Typed in your Haiku
- Added/Uploaded images to support your Haiku
- Added images that help the viewer to better understand your person
- Uploaded your Wordle into Animoto
- Uploaded your Tagxedo into Animoto
- Found an image of your book cover
- Uploaded the image into Animoto
- Cited your sources
- Previewed your video
- Checked for spelling and grammar
If you have, then you are finished and should PRODUCE!
Here's what they have produced thus far: