"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Snapshot of these 5th Graders' Reading Lives

It's Week 3 of the 

"A Snapshot of My Reading Life"
Post a photo that gives readers a glimpse into your reading life. 

Instead of me taking a snapshot of my reading life, I had the 5th graders take on the blog challenge!  I just got five iPads for my library (YAY!) so left them out during browsing and borrowing for the students to take a picture of the books they are reading right now. I love what they captured, but it is clear that the students need some guidance on taking photographs with the iPads. That will be next week's exploration! #alwayslearning

Five iPads - Five Animoto videos - 
Five different stories.





World Read Aloud Day is an international event, created by LitWorld, to raise awareness of the importance of global literacy efforts. 

"By raising our voices together on this day we show the world’s children that we support their future: that they have the right to read, to write, and to share their words to change the world."

What will you be reading on 

March 5, 2014, 
World Read Aloud Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment