"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I learned that the (creation) process takes patience.

I asked the fourth graders what they learned while creating a Google Slide presentation for their Earth's Forces unit. Here is how they finished this sentence, I learned...

about research tools

that you need to organize and name bibliographic resources

how to choose fonts

how to copy and paste

how and why to cite resources

how to use the undo button

that the process take patience

that research is a process that has steps

how to make a slide show

how to drag and drop photos

how to re-size photos/images

how to put words in italics

how to search for images when in a slide show

I am looking forward to continuing to learn with these students during the next project!




1 comment:

  1. You find such fabulous books. Can you share how you make your selections and what journals you read to find them. It would make for a great blog post! Please share....I would love to know how you find all these great pictures books! Susan A.

    ReplyDelete