"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Reclaiming the library shelves

I spent about an hour trying to reclaim the library today. 
Circulating over 6,000 books from a collection of 11,000 and a student population of 468 results in messy shelves that look unappealing for browsing. 
When I had finished tidying, organizing, and straightening, I was feeling like we were starting to look pretty good again, so I took a few pictures, which led to creating an Animoto movie. I will definitely improve upon this movie tour of the library. I think there's relevance even this late in the year because we are always getting new students, and really, can't everyone use a refresher?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment