"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Poem in Your Pocket Day: Deconstructed and Reconstructed

What is a poem?
video

What is a pocket?
video

What is a day?
video

What is Poem in your Pocket Day?

According to the students above...

It is a part of life time you do between sunrise and sunset where you carry, in a place where you can store things, a story/song which is kind of like a work of art.

OR you can hear how these students explain it!
video

My fourth graders are very excited to celebrate Poem in Your Pocket Day tomorrow, Thursday, April 26th, 2012

I plan to turn my library time into a... 


"pocket poetry slam."

It's never to late to join in the festivities!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhmygosh, I love love love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! What fresh young minds and what creativity! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete