"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pictures from my vacation!

This vacation was defined by college campus visits for my son...not that you could tell from the photographs on my phone or camera, take a look!


We started our vacation in New York City.

With a tour of a campus and a few great walks in Central Park.
 


We were able to partake in a tour of  Rockefeller Plaza given by Daniel Okrent.  Check out his book, Great Fortune:The Epic of Rockfeller Center.








We headed on to Philadelphia and a few more campuses...buildings?  What buildings?  This is what I saw:





And a visit to the Morris Arboretum and a walk in Fairmount Park!


The end of the week found us back at home where the lilacs were beginning to bloom!

It was a sweet vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment