"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Friday, January 6, 2012

Here are some books I can't wait to read!

The art room and my library share an octagonal addition to the school.  I feel lucky to have this proximity with the art teacher and her program. I love to hear and see what is happening in my friend's space (as I hope she does mine).  She's a wonderful friend with a willing ear for my ideas!

Just before the holidays, she popped into the library to share a project.  Her second graders are making books and have begun working on the covers.  I love them!  I am eager to find out what happens to The Kid with a Big Eye and a Buck Tooth and with The Sloppy Turtle. I hope I will have some local authors willing to share their stories in the library soon!





















1 comment: