"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Monday, October 27, 2014

"I learned about how the internet can affect you and how it helps and doesn't help people."

"I learned how to work in a group"

After learning about Internet Safety, this fifth grade class planned and created an Animoto video (setting scenes, taking pictures, typing in the text, choosing themes, choosing music, and editing) and presented their Internet Safety videos. As I said with the poster project, I always learn much during the process, but the students' reflections after the project has finished give me insight and concrete data that helps inform future projects. We are all learners!

You can read about the project and see the posters on this blog post: Stay Safe Online By Watching These Videos.


If someone were to ask you what you learned from this project, what would you say?
I learned about Internet safety
I learned how to work in a group
I learned that you should be safe on computers
I learned that you should be safe on computers
I learned how to work in a group
I learned how to draw on Google Docs
I learned about how the Internet can affect you and how it helps and doesn't help people.
I do not know what I learned.
I learned about how to treat computers
I learned all about the AUP
I learned how to be safe on the Internet

What was your favorite part?

Coming up with the music
Taking pictures
Picking themes and music
Drawing the frowning face in Google Docs.
When we made the video and danced to the music and how the music worked with the video
Choosing the music
making it with others and making something that we all liked
Watching them after we made them
getting the pictures and working together also watching how it turned out!

After watching the video, what would you change?








No comments:

Post a Comment