"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Monday, May 2, 2011

Cyber Safety Video.....Just what we want.....students taking ownership of their learning

Two of my fourth grade students approached me to share a rap they had written about cyber safety.  This was a project they undertook of their own accord.  They wrote the rap following the annual cyber safety lesson which I teach collaboratively with the classroom teacher.  The rap format was inspired by the Dewey Decimal raps we have been viewing.  My role?  Pull out my Flip video, record and upload!  In fact, next time, I think I will get another student to do this part. Clearly, this form of sharing information is something to be explored further!

Watch this wonderful Cyber Safety video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment